Tristan Sheldon: A Place to Call Home
A Place to Call Home is an ongoing meditation on the longevity of human presence and habitation in the landscape. The work ponders what life might look like once we’ve pushed our planet past its ability to sustain our civilization. What and where will home be in a post-civilization world? The images follow themes of exploration and discovery, technology and adaptation, environmental precarity, and anxiety for an uncertain and volatile future.
About the Project
- Title of Work: A Place to Call Home
- Medium: framed photography.
- Student's Name: Tristan Sheldon
- Major: Art
- Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2023
- Hometown: Columbia, MO, Boone
- Student's Mentor: Joe Johnson
- Mentor's Department: Art