Call for Proposals
Deadline for Submissions: February 1, 2022
The Missouri Affordable and Open Educational Resources Conference invites you to share your research, ideas, and best practices for using, creating, or adapting A&OER.
Conference Theme, Keynote, and Schedule:
The theme of this year’s conference will be Show Me the Path to A&OER through Affordability, Access, and Awareness. Bob Butterfield, Director of Instructional Resource Service at the University of Wisconsin-Stout, will provide the keynote address on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. His address will focus on affordability initiatives and educational resources.
The Conference will be held virtually on March 9-11, 2022. Click here for more information.
We welcome proposals for presentations, breakout sessions, panel discussions, and roundtables from faculty, librarians, instructional designers, students, and any other educator or constituent involved in creating, using, or adapting Affordable and Open Educational Resources. Proposals should keep the conference theme in mind, however, you are encouraged to shape your proposed sessions to present your unique experiences with A&OER. We strongly encourage you to actively engage your session participants with a hands-on activity or by providing them with other material they can use.
• The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2022.
• Proposals should include: Title; Abstract (approximately 250 words); Audience Learning Outcomes; and Information for each speaker (name, title, institution, short bio, and email address)
• Proposals can be submitted here.
• Submissions will be evaluated on their relevance and ability to contribute to Affordability, Access, and Awareness of A&OER.
• The Conference Planning Committee will notify presenters of their decision by February 15, 2022.
Conference registration is free and is available through eventbrite. Visit the 2022 Missouri A&OER Conference website for more details. Information will be posted as it becomes available.
If you have any questions please contact Lindsay Schmitz, University of Missouri St. Louis, firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Curtis, University of Missouri Kansas City, email@example.com.