Using the Library Catalog
Did you know you can limit your search to Special Collections using the library catalog? See the tutorials below for more information on how to do it.
1. Type your search terms into the box on the library homepage. Click Search.
2. In the result list, scroll down and look in the left column. Click on Library Location.
3. Check MU Ellis Special Collections.
4. When you find an item you want to use, click on Make an appointment to use this item.
- Digital Collections
- Digital Exhibits
- Special Collections
- University Archives
- Collecting Policies
- Ask a Question
- Research Appointments
- Using the Library Catalog
- Using Finding Aids
- American Social and Political History
- Artists' Books and Fine Press Books
- British & American Religion and Politics
- Classical Antiquity
- Comic Art and Popular Culture
- English & French Literature and Languages
- French History, Politics, and Law
- History of Printing
- History of Science
- Manuscript Collections
- Theater and the Performing Arts
- Travel and Exploration
- University of Missouri
- World War I and II
- Copying and Scanning
- Permission to Publish or Display