Go to https://library.missouri.edu/secure/mospace/ to upload your article, poster, or other scholarly work, and you’ll:
- increase its visibility (MOspace items come up on Google searches)
- find out how many times it was viewed, and from which countries
- retain your copyright (MOspace operates under a Creative Commons license that allows others to use your work as long as they give you credit, and don’t sell it or change it).
- help reinvent scholarly publishing by supporting open access
- provide a permanent home for your work and ensure that it is preserved for the future.
MOspace is a website of scholarly works created by faculty, students, and staff at the University of Missouri–Columbia and the University of Missouri–Kansas City. Its contents can be viewed by anyone on the web worldwide.