See below for University of Missouri authored articles added to Scopus in the last 30 days from medicine and related fields. Click here for an explanation on how these searches are run monthly to identify articles and how the lists are compiled.
View the list in Scopus, or view recent MU authored articles from other disciplines (in Firefox or Chrome).
Recent University of Missouri Publications- Medicine and Related Fields
- Robinette, C., Saffran, L., Ruple, A., Deem, S.L.Zoos and public health: A partnership on the One Health frontier
- Kruse, S.G., Bridges, G.A., Funnell, B.J., Bird, S.L., Lake, S.L., Arias, R.P., Amundson, O.L., Larimore, E.L., Keisler, D.H., Perry, G.A.Influence of post-insemination nutrition on embryonic development in beef heifers
- Crim, J.Medial-sided Ankle Pain: Deltoid Ligament and Beyond
- Sun, X., Qian, M.-D., Guan, S.-S., Shan, Y.-M., Dong, Y., Zhang, H., Wang, S., Han, W.-W., Bush, C.Investigation of an “alternate water supply system” in enzymatic hydrolysis in the processive endocellulase Cel7A from Rasamsonia emersonii by molecular dynamics simulation
- Popescu, L., Gaudreault, N.N., Whitworth, K.M., Murgia, M.V., Nietfeld, J.C., Mileham, A., Samuel, M., Wells, K.D., Prather, R.S., Rowland, R.R.R.Genetically edited pigs lacking CD163 show no resistance following infection with the African swine fever virus isolate, Georgia 2007/1
- Gajaraj, S., Huang, Y., Zheng, P., Hu, Z.Methane production improvement and associated methanogenic assemblages in bioelectrochemically assisted anaerobic digestion
- Xiong, J., JiJi, R.D.Insights into the aggregation mechanism of Aβ(25–40)
- Curtis, A.K., Scharf, B., Eichen, P.A., Spiers, D.E.Relationships between ambient conditions, thermal status, and feed intake of cattle during summer heat stress with access to shade
- Cabandugama, P.K., Gardner, M.J., Sowers, J.R.The Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone System in Obesity and Hypertension: Roles in the Cardiorenal Metabolic Syndrome
- Michelin, E.C., Massocco, M.M., Godoy, S.H.S., Baldin, J.C., Yasui, G.S., Lima, C.G., Rottinghaus, G.E., Sousa, R.L.M., Fernandes, A.M.Carryover of aflatoxins from feed to lambari fish (Astyanax altiparanae) tissues. Article in Press.
- Segal, S.S.Enhanced functional sympatholysis through endothelial signalling in healthy young men and women
- Sanchez, N.Suitability of the National Health Care Surveys to Examine Behavioral Health Services Associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Article in Press.
- Adhikari, B., Nowotny, J., Bhattacharya, D., Hou, J., Cheng, J.ConEVA: A toolbox for comprehensive assessment of protein contacts
- Cao, R., Bhattacharya, D., Hou, J., Cheng, J.DeepQA: Improving the estimation of single protein model quality with deep belief networks
- Zheng, Y., Hivrale, V., Zhang, X., Valliyodan, B., Lelandais-Brière, C., Farmer, A.D., May, G.D., Crespi, M., Nguyen, H.T., Sunkar, R.Small RNA profiles in soybean primary root tips under water deficit
- Williams, A., Howenstine, D.Case report: Worsening of longstanding headaches, dizziness, visual symptoms · Dx
- Vuong, T.D., Walker, D.R., Nguyen, B.T., Nguyen, T.T., Dinh, H.X., Hyten, D.L., Cregan, P.B., Sleper, D.A., Lee, J.D., Shannon, J.G., Nguyen, H.T.Molecular characterization of resistance to soybean rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi Syd. & Syd.) in soybean cultivar DT 2000 (PI 635999)
- Jia, G., Sowers, J.R.Targeting CITED2 for angiogenesis in obesity and insulin resistance
- Kwong, E., Burns, M.K.Preliminary study of the effect of Incremental Rehearsal with a morphological component for teaching Chinese character recognition
- Stiers, K.M., Lee, C.B., Nix, J.C., Tanner, J.J., Beamer, L.J.Synchrotron-based macromolecular crystallography module for an undergraduate biochemistry laboratory cours
View the rest of the list in Scopus, or view recent MU authored articles from other disciplines (in Firefox or Chrome).
Top ten journals by impact factor are:
|JAMA Journal Of The American Medical Association||37.684|
|Science Translational Medicine||16.264|
|Annual Review Of Genetics||12.235|
|Frontiers In Immunology||5.695|
|Advances In Nutrition||5.201|
|Annals Of Emergency Medicine||5.008|
|Journal Of Physiology||4.731|
|Journal Of Molecular Biology||4.517|