The Libraries have immediate openings for the following positions:
- Library Specialist – Digital Services (part time) – 24241
- Library Specialist – Government Information and Ellis Library Borrowing (internal only) – 24238
For additional information, including the job description, salary, and shift, please visit the Libraries webpage at http://library.missouri.edu/about/employment/employopp/#staff_job_openings.
The Libraries have an immediate opening for a Library Specialist at UMLD. This position is open to current university employees only.
For additional information, including salary, work hours, and how to apply, please visit the Libraries webpage at http://library.missouri.edu/about/employment/employopp/#staff_job_openings.
Best wishes to our upcoming retirees!
- Alla Barabtarlo, Head of Special Collections and Rare Books. Her last day will be August 18, 2017.
- Geoffrey Preckshot, Library Specialist – UMLD. His last day will be September 7, 2017.
- Barb Jones, NNLM Library Advocacy and Missouri Coordinator. Her last day will be September 30, 2017.
Tammie Busch will be leaving the Libraries for a new position with the State Library. Her last day will be August 31, 2017.
Please come and have tea with us as we wish a happy retirement for Alla Barabtarlo on Friday, August 19 in 114A Ellis Library from 2 to 4 pm. All are welcome to come. Hot tea, iced tea, and goodies will be served.
Thank you to Kelli Hansen for agreeing to serve as Acting Head of Special Collections for the coming year. If you have questions about the Reading Room or services provided by Special Collections, please consult with Kelli beginning next week. Special Collections will continue as part of RAIS until a new Assistant/Associate University Librarian for this area is hired.