Sheryl Cullina has accepted a position as a senior human resources consultant in campus Human Resources Services. Her last day with the Libraries will be Friday, September 21.
The Libraries have an immediate opening for the following staff position:
- Library Information Specialist – Digital Services 27527
For additional information, including the job description, salary, and shift, please visit the Libraries webpage at http://library.missouri.edu/about/employment/employopp/#staff_job_openings.
Please welcome Tamara Inge to the Engineering Library. Tamara will be working as a Sr. Library Specialist beginning on August 27, 2018.
Please congratulate the following Librarians on their promotions. These are all effective September 1, 2018.
- Taira Meadowcroft: Promoted to Librarian II
- Rachel Brekhus: Promoted to Librarian III
- Kelli Hansen: Promoted to Librarian III
- Please welcome the following Librarians. They joined the LIbraries on Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
- Steven Pryor will be a Librarian II, working in Research, Access, and Instructional Services.
- Christina Pryor will be a Librarian III in the Health Sciences Library. She will be working as the NN/LM Coordinator.
- Please welcome Cori Mayfield back to Ellis Library Circulation. Cori will be a part time Library Information Assistant. She started on July 30, 2018.
Paula Donoho is leaving Ellis Library Circulation. Her last day is Saturday, July 7.
The Libraries have immediate openings for the following staff positions:
- Sr. Library Specialist – Engineering Library – 26939
- Library Information Assistant – Ellis Library Circulation Reserve Desk, Part Time – 26941
For additional information on there positions, including the job description, salary, and shift, please visit the Libraries webpage at http://library.missouri.edu/about/employment/employopp/#staff_job_openings.
Please welcome the following Librarians. They will both be starting on August 1.
- Christina Pryor will be a Librarian III and NNLM Missouri Coordinator in HSL.
- Steven Pryor will be a Librarian II in RAIS.
Kate Wright has accepted a position as Outreach and Student Success Coordinator at the William H. White Business Library at the University of Colorado, Boulder. Her last day in the Engineering Library will be July 6. The Engineering Library will be hosting a farewell open house for Kate on Friday, June 29 from 1-3.