Update: 1 June 2021
Zalk Library is starting to implement the new MU Safety Recommendations
We will rearrange the chairs after the end of the current IP.
- The Library is staffed Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (approximately).
- After-hours access for CVM Affiliates is available via card reader. If you have card access to the Vet Med Bldg, you have card access to the library. All the rules and regs that apply during the day apply after hours.
- Face Coverings Recommended based on vaccination status.
- Covered Drinks & Snacks Allowed. Keep it clean! No meals or messy food. We reserve the right to ask you to eat items down in the Dogwood Cafe.
- Quiet Study 24/7. Respect your classmate’s need for a quiet area. Take and make calls outside the library.
- Service Animals Only. No pets.
- Be Kind to One Another! As we transition a new world of optional face coverings and no distancing rules, be kind to one another. It’s an adjustment for all of us!
As always, Team Zalk is here for you!
Need a book chapter for your students? Email us at email@example.com
Ways to contact us:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 573-882-2461
- Set up a Zoom or in-person meeting with Kate
And, of course, our electronic resources are already online through the Zalk Library website.
How to access our online resources:
- Use the links on the Zalk Library home page or from any Libraries page. These links have all been “proxied,” so when you hit a subscribed resource, you’ll be asked to log-in with your SSO.
- Use the Journal Finder to get to specific journal titles. The Journal Finder will let you know which years are available electronically.
- We have a ton of ebooks!
- Really just want PubMed? Bookmark the “MU” PubMed link to be connected to the FindIt@MU information.
- Set your Google Scholar settings to show the FindIt@MU link for easy off-campus access to journal articles
- Use VPN
- More information on Off-campus Access to Library Resources
- Note: many libraries around the country still have limited access to their collections and/or have changed their lending policies. You may experience delays with requests from other libraries.
(Still) All in This Together!