Thanks to Ying in Digital Services, we held an Instagram giveaway: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZIVRG5pdxt/. Ying designed this calendar out of images from the digital library. We had 77 people enter.
This instagram post by Mara got some great engagement back in December: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCb8-AF8Jd/
Here are some posts you can use to promote to users and/or your departments:
- Black History Month Exhibit and Talk: Black Health and Wellness
- Maximizing Your Research Identity and Impact
- Welcome to the Libraries: An Introduction for Savvy Student Scholars
- New Database Trial: ProQuest Historical Newspapers Chicago Defender 1909-2010
- New Database Trial: Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
- New Database Trial: Sources Chrétiennes Online
- New Items Added to HathiTrust
It’s easy to adapt these post when you use the engaging emails template. Need help with creating an engaging email, contact Taira Meadowcroft.
If there are other topics you’d the marketing team to promote, send your ideas to Shannon Cary.