International Open Access Week is October 19 – 25! This year’s theme is Taking Action to Build Structural Equity and Inclusion.
Heard about Open Access? Now, go a step further and explore your Open Access options:
- Identify OA journals in your subject area.
- Explore subject-oriented open repositories.
- Read the OA policies of journals or publishers for which you edit or review.
- Check out the attention received by your department in MOSpace, thanks to Open Access. Click on your school/department, scroll to the bottom, and click on “show statistical information.”
- Install the Open Access or unpaywall buttons for easy access to OA articles.
- Read how to optimize student publishing.
- Connect with the OpenCon community.
What is your next step?