By: Margaret Gillam
One of Ellis Library’s many helpful features is the printing system. The building has three printing locations on the first floor, including one colored printer, and one location on the fourth floor. The Ellis 1 printers are located on the east end of the Information Commons towards Hitt Street, and toward the back right corner of the first floor if you’re facing the peer navigator desk. The Ellis 2 bank of printers and the color printer are located on the west end of the Information Commons, and right next to the writing tutors. Finally, the Ellis 3 bank of printers is in Information Commons 2, right next to the IT help desk. Each printer is easily accessible through the printing stations around each printer, or they can be connected to a student’s personal device. To print from your personal laptop or device, see the steps below:
- Go to https://doit.missouri.edu
- Click the yellow “print anywhere” box
- Proceed to log in with your tiger paw print and password
- Click the “print anywhere” box in the top left corner of the screen
- Choose the operating system that is appropriate for your device
- Under the “category” option, choose “departments”
- Under the “printer” option, choose the Ellis printer of your choice
- Once you download the Print Anywhere software, your chosen Ellis printer will appear in your printing bank!
Each black and white page costs $0.05 to print, and students can access and add to their printing funds through their Tiger Card Manager. Visitors or those who may not have a pawprint or student account can print and pay in cash at the Checkout & Information desk located on the 1st floor of Ellis Library.