You can now request that a bound journal from the Health Sciences Library (or Ellis or Engineering…) be sent to the Vet Library!
Request a bound volume via MERLIN:
- Find the journal in the MERLIN catalog;
- Click on the request button;
- Log in with your Username;
- Choose your pickup location. Don’t worry, you’ll choose the journal volume on the next page.
- You’ll get an email when the journal is ready for pick-up.
Faculty, staff, graduate and professional students can borrow bound journals for 3 days; undergraduates can borrow them overnight.