As promised, here are some more details about our United Way bake sale next week. See the original post below.
- The bake sale will be in the Admin office, but we will send out photos each day. If staff who are not in Ellis want to participate, just email me with your request. We will try to make deliveries.
- If you want to buy baked goods, it will help if you have change. So plan ahead!
- Bakers, please bring your items to the Admin office in the morning. Also, please price your items and have them bagged or wrapped. We will sell large items, like cakes and pies by the slice. We can sell small items in groups, like 2 or 3 smaller cookies.
- Thanks to Gwen Gray and Sheila Voss who are helping out with the coordination of the bake sale.
- Can’t wait to see all the yummy treats!
To support United Way, we are going to have a bake off (really, it’s a bake sale) on Nov. 4-8. Please participate by bringing in your best bake goods or purchasing the yummy treats! All the proceeds will support United Way’s fight against poverty in Boone County.
To make it more fun and more like the Great British Bake Off, each day of the bake sale will have a theme!
- Monday: Cakes and Pies
- Tuesday: Cookies and Brownies
- Wednesday: Muffins and Scones
- Thursday: Free for All
- Friday: Leftovers!
I will send out more details soon!
If you would like to give to United Way right now, go to https://unitedway.missouri.edu.