#MizzouGivingDay: Up to the Challenge
Your participation and gifts are part of something big on Mizzou Giving Day. Generous supporters have contributed challenge funds that provide a way for social media users and donors to win money for University Libraries .
Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by using #MizzouGivingDay. You could win the opportunity to further support the Libraries!
This year’s challenges include:
• Most dollars raised by unit
• Most donations by unit
• A variety of social media challenges
How can you help?
- Connect online at givingday.missouri.edu and promote the hashtag #MizzouGivingDay on social media
- Follow the Libraries on Facebook and Twitter @MizzouLibraries
- Support what you love most about MU by giving as little as $10
- Share your infectious Tiger spirit by getting your friends and family to participate
- Consider giving to the Special Collections Classroom Project
In 2017, the University Libraries achieved impressive results:
- 115 gifts
What can we achieve this year?