In order to better understand what a great academic library is, ULSAC will be sending members to the Research Triangle in North Carolina to collect information that will aid in the creation of the Student Vision Project. Attendees will report back to ULSAC on the great academic libraries at Duke University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina. Their perspective will shape the final draft of the Student Vision Report, which will be used to communicate with stakeholders and administrators on how Mizzou Libraries should best serve student needs moving forward.
Congratulations to the following ULSAC members who have applied and been approved:
- Alex Johar (ULSAC Chair, Library Ambassador, former RHA rep)
- Billy Donley (Library Ambassador)
- Garren Wegener (Library Ambassador, former RHA rep)
- Kendal Lynne Lowrey (GPC)
- Taylor Tutin (MSA)
There is still one remaining slot. All ULSAC members and Library Ambassadors are encouraged to apply.
- Email your Application to ULSAC advisor Grace Atkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The trip will take place the week before Mizzou’s Spring 2018 semester starts.
- The new deadline is Monday, Nov. 27 at 11:59pm.