You made it and we couldn’t be prouder. To help get you through the finals week finish line, we have some virtual study breaks for you to try.
Send a Pet Gram!- Feeling stressed? Need a pick me up or know someone else who needs a a dose of serotonin? Send yourself, a friend, a coworker, or whoever else a pet gram to make them smile.
Color our Collections– for the past few years, Special Collections participated in a week long, social media coloring fest. You can print out and color items from our special collections and archives. And to get you in the Mizzou spirit, there’s a homecoming edition featuring drawings, cartoons, and images from the Savitar, the yearbook of the University of Missouri, published from 1894 to 2004.
Library Ambiance– miss the sounds of the library while studying? One of our favorite things to do is pull up some videos on youtube that mimic the sounds of the library, coffee shops, or our house common room. We’ve curated a list of our favorites to share with you.
Finals Jam Playlist– need a playlist to help you study? We got you covered. This is a list of some of our favorite songs. If you have a suggestion let us know!
Animal Cams at the St. Louis Zoo– Animal therapy is backed by science and instantly makes you feel better.
If in-person activities are more for you, several of our libraries will have some stress relief activities:
- Ellis Library
- MSA’s Wellness in Ellis, Wednesday, Dec. 7th 1-3pm
- Engineering Library
- Hot Cocoa Bar Monday, Dec. 12th from 11-1
- DIY Winter Decoration Wednesday, Dec. 14th from 11-1, while supplies last
- Health Sciences Library
- Rubber Duck Hunt
- Essential Oil Diffuser until supplies last
- Snack Bags
- Journalism Library
- Grab-and-Go Trail Mix Bar the week before finals
- Research Cafe the week of finals
- Free hot chocolate for asking a research question
- Vet Med Library
- Monday, Dec. 12th- Tuesday, Dec. 13th: Snacks and free buttons/magnets