This Mizzou Giving Day, the University Libraries Student Advisory Council is working hard on an outreach campaign to support the Special Collections Classroom Project.
Every org participating in the contest needs to email their point totals to ULSAC advisor, Grace Atkins email@example.com by 10am on Thursday, March 15.
Points can be earned 4 ways
- Repost/Retweet from the @MizzouLibraries accounts – 1 POINT
- Tweet/Post original message about giving $10 to the Special Collections Classroom Project – 2 POINTS
- Send direct ask to someone to give $10 to Special Collections Classroom Project – 5 POINTS
- Participate in the Giving Day social media challenges – 10 POINTS
Outreach contest prizes include
- If every org participates, ULSAC will have a permanent meeting space in Special Collections.
- The org with the most points gets $400 donated in their name to the classroom project and a special thank you prize from Special Collections.
- And, if MU Libraries is the unit with either the most donations or the most participation, Special Collections will win thousands of dollars in extra bonus funding!
ULSAC is made up of the following joint session student orgs: Association of Black Graduate and Professional Students (ABGPS), FourFront, Graduate Professional Council (GPC), lnterfraternity Council (lFC), Latino Graduate and Professional Network (LGPN), Library Ambassadors (LA), Legion of Black Collegians (LBC), Missouri lnternational Student Council (MISC), Missouri Student Association (MSA), Multicultural Greek Council (MGC), National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), Panhellenic Association (PHA), and the Residence Hall Association (RHA).