Schedule Class Instruction and Tours
- Schedule a Library Instruction Session
MU Librarians can help you teach students the skills to find, evaluate, and use quality resources for your research assignments. Contact a librarian to arrange to bring your class to the library, bring the librarian to your classroom, or arrange a “virtual visit”, for a customized instruction session on finding and using scholarly resources.
- Tours by Request
- MU Libraries Scavenger Hunt: This self-guided activity replaces most traditionally requested tours. You can complete this activity on your own, in a group, or as part of a class activity in order to get acquainted with Ellis library spaces, resources, and services.
For the health and safety of MU students, faculty, and staff, the MU Libraries will not host tours or instructional sessions for K-12 classes or other external groups while social distancing guidelines are in effect. To explore options for scheduling a virtual visit with an MU librarian or retrieving library materials for your K-12 students, contact Joe Askins, Head of Instructional Services. email@example.com
- Library Classroom Locations
- Room 213 (Library Instruction Classroom—this classroom is for library instruction use only)
- Room 4D11 (Library Instruction Classroom 2)
Health Sciences Library (Room HSL 117)