Schedule Class Instruction and Tours
- Schedule a Library Instruction Session
MU Librarians can help you teach students the skills to find, evaluate, and use quality resources for your research assignments. Contact a librarian to arrange to bring your class to the library, bring the librarian to your classroom, or arrange a “virtual visit”, for a customized instruction session on finding and using scholarly resources.
- Tours by Request
- Information for High School visits
- MU Libraries Scavenger Hunt: This self-guided activity replaces most traditionally requested tours. You can complete this activity on your own, in a group, or as part of a class activity in order to get acquainted with Ellis library spaces, resources, and services.
Click to see full calendar
NEWS AND INFORMATION
- Hands-on History in Special Collections
- Another record-breaking year in Special Collections
- Reference and Instruction by the Numbers
- Teaching Spotlight: Megan Peiser
- Teaching Spotlight: Nicole Johnston
- Teaching Spotlight: Mark Langeneckert
- Teaching Spotlight: Ruth Knezevich
- Teacher Spotlight: Rabia Gregory
- Calling All Instructors: Bring Your Class to Special Collections!