University of Missouri Libraries Instructional Services
- OUR SERVICES
- Subject Librarians: Connect with the people who can help you develop library instruction that best meets your class needs, fosters critical thinking, and supports the lifelong goals of MU students.
- Instructional Resources: Use these online instructional resources for self-paced learning or as content for your classes.
- Workshops: Browse our calendars of upcoming workshops, view recordings of past workshops, or submit your ideas for future workshops.
- Instruction Requests: Bring your class to the library for a customized instruction session or have us visit your class, in-person or online.
- Assessment: Offer feedback on our instructional services.
- About Instructional Services
NEWS AND INFORMATION
- Knowledge of Sailors’ Wages Enhances Tours of Only Above-Water Whaleback Ship Museum
- Hands-on History in Special Collections
- Another record-breaking year in Special Collections
- Reference and Instruction by the Numbers
- Teaching Spotlight: Megan Peiser
- Teaching Spotlight: Nicole Johnston
- Teaching Spotlight: Mark Langeneckert
- Teaching Spotlight: Ruth Knezevich
- Teacher Spotlight: Rabia Gregory
- Calling All Instructors: Bring Your Class to Special Collections!