The University Libraries offer a variety of instructional programs to support the teaching and research needs of the MU community. We work to develop library instruction that best meets your class needs, fosters critical thinking and supports the lifelong goals of MU students.
Find out about upcoming workshops held at the library, including Fridays @ the Library and LibWIS Wednesdays.
Watch past workshops on our recordings page. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to stay up-to-date on the latest recordings and tutorials!
Click to see full calendar
News and Information
- Hands-on History in Special Collections
- Another record-breaking year in Special Collections
- Reference and Instruction by the Numbers
- Teaching Spotlight: Megan Peiser
- Teaching Spotlight: Nicole Johnston
- Teaching Spotlight: Mark Langeneckert
- Teaching Spotlight: Ruth Knezevich
- Teacher Spotlight: Rabia Gregory
- Calling All Instructors: Bring Your Class to Special Collections!