Request Items from UMLD/Annex (Library Depository)
UMLD, the University of Missouri Library Depository, is an off-campus storage facility for infrequently used library materials. Request books from UMLD/Annex off-site storage by using the Place Request button in Discover@MU.
Request books from off-site storage.
- Perform your search in Discover@MU.
- Select "Place Request" when you find your item.
- Enter Pawprint and password. Pawprint not working?
Single Request for Journals or Articles
- Request an article from a journal stored at UMLD.
- Select the ILL@MU Logon to request articles in journals from other campuses' Depository holdings.
- Request journals through Discover@MU.
- Select the Place Request link in Discover@MU for journal volumes.
Currently you can only request one volume of a set at a time so you will need to select the Place Request link multiple times if you need more than one volume of a title.
- If you need a specific journal article place a request through interlibrary loan (ILL@MU) instead of placing a request for a volume through Discover@MU.