- Borrow, Request & Renew Everything you need to know about borrowing
- Course Reserves ERes and print reserves
- Document Retrieval Service Have articles at other campus libraries sent to you for a fee
- Request Books and Articles from other schools How to get books not held by any library in Missouri and articles not owned by the MU Libraries.
- Recommend a Book or Journal Purchase Tell use what you would like us to purchase.
- Reference Services The Libraries offer reference services in the social sciences, sciences, humanities and professional schools
- Schedule a Library Class or Tour Request a tour for a class or take an online tour.
- Bookmark Cafe' Where to go for a coffee and snack in Ellis
- Display Cases & Exhibits (Ellis Library) Policies & procedures for creating exhibits in Ellis' display cases
- Lockers You can rent a locker in Ellis!
- Lost & Found Where to go or call when you leave your flashdrive
- Posting Flyers The rules
- Seminar Rooms Instructors may reserve rooms for semester-long regular courses
- Study Spaces Looking for quiet, a computer, or a group study room?
- Book Sale On going sale of donated books the Libraries already own
- Telepresence Service Center Map locating the Telepresence Room
Computers, Printers, and Scanners
- Borrow laptops, cameras, recorders, etc All the tech you can borrow from the Libraries.
- Computers, Printers, Scanners & Software Where to find a computer and software availability
- Photocopiers Where to find a photocopier.
Citation & Library Tools
- Citation Builder Create citations in seconds in APA or MLA format
- EndNote Download and use an advanced tool to format your citations in thousands of formats. Free for students.
- LibX Plugin Install plugin to provide direct access to library resources while doing research through Google or other search engines
- Search Strategy Builder Interactive tool designed to teach you how to create a search string in a way research databases understand
- Zotero Download and use this free tool for creating citations and inserting them into your paper