Request Books from MERLIN Libraries
NOTE: MU Distance Learning students who do not live in central Missouri, see our Distance Learners page. Is the book in MERLIN?
- Search the MERLIN Catalog to locate your book. Or try book finder to look for a specific book.
- If status is NOT CHECKED OUT:
Location MU: come to campus, locate the book and check it out.
Location is MST, UMKC, or UMSL?
- Select the REQUEST button.
- Enter your Username and password. Pawprint not working?
- When prompted for a location to pick up the book, select Ellis Circulation unless you frequent a branch library.
- You also have the option of selecting any MERLIN Library as the PICKUP Location.
If an item is not held in any of the MERLIN Libraries:
When your book arrives:
- Pick up items as soon as you are notified by MU email.
- Books generally arrive in two or three days.
- Books may be held for seven days before they must be returned to the lending library.
- You may also check My Library Account to determine when items are ready to be picked up.