PHOTOCOPIERS, FAXING SERVICE & SPECIAL PRINTING SERVICES
- KIC Scanner (scan print materials to a flash drive)
Digiprint Center (Copy Service)
- One coin operated paper copy machine available for use when Digiprint Center is closed. Located near room 115.
- Faxing Service: See Digiprint Center for details.
- Special Collections and Rare Books
Ellis Library – Microformats
Self-service machines for scanning and printing (digitally scan microform materials)
- You may scan to scan to your USB drive or send a copy to your email address. Paper copies cost $0.10/page.
Geological Sciences Library
- Black and white scanner/copier with document feed.
- Photocopiers and scanners available. Bring a USB drive.
- No photocopying, but a scanner is available. Bring a USB drive.
- No photocopying available.
Veterinary Medical Library
- Scanning to email or USB is free of charge.
- College of Veterinary Medicine affiliates: contact library staff regarding copy codes.