PHOTOCOPYING AT THE MU LIBRARIES
- KIC Scanner (scan print materials to a flash drive)
- Digiprint Center
One coin operated paper copy machine available for use when Digiprint Center is closed. Located near room 115.
- Special Collections and Rare Books
Ellis Library – Microformats
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm, microfiche, and opaque microcards are available in Special Collections, Ellis Library
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm and microfiche are also located in Ellis Library on the first floor at the North end of the DoIT computers There is no charge to use these machines.
- A coin-operated paper copy machine is available. Students may also use their ID cards to charge copies to their accounts.
- To set up a charge account for faculty and staff, departments must submit an I.O.F. (Internal Order Form, UM Form 48) to the MU Libraries Administrative Offices, 104 Ellis Library, FAX: 882-8044.
Geological Sciences Library
- Black and white scanner/copier with document feed.
- No photocopying, but a scanner is available. Bring a USB drive.
- No photocopying available.
Veterinary Medical Library
- Scanning to email or USB is free of charge.
- College of Veterinary Medicine affiliates: contact library staff regarding copy codes.