Request Books from UM System/MOBIUS Libraries
NOTE: MU Distance Learning students who do not live in central Missouri, see our Distance Learners page. Is the book in Discover@MU?
- Search Discover@MU to locate your book. Or try book finder to look for a specific book.
- If status is NOT CHECKED OUT:
- Enter your Username and password. Pawprint not working?
- Select MU Ellis Library Circulation Desk or MU Ellis Library Pickup Lockers unless you frequent another library on campus.
- You also have the option of selecting any UM Library as the PICKUP Location.
If an item is not held in any of the UM Libraries:
When your book arrives:
- Pick up items as soon as you are notified by MU email.
- Books generally arrive in two or three days.
- Books may be held for seven days before they must be returned to the lending library.
- You may also check your MU Libraries Account (login and click on to determine when items are ready to be picked up.