Librarian III, Instructional Services and Social Sciences Librarian
Research and Information Services (RAIS)
- M.A. in Library & Information Science, University of Missouri
- B.A. in Women’s and Gender Studies
- 173 Ellis Library
- (573) 884-8603
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Givens, A., Moeller, K., & Johnson, T. L. (2020). Prison-Based Interventions for Early Adults with Mental Health Needs: A Systematic Review. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology, 306624X20952395. https://doi.org/10.1177/0306624X20952395
- Moeller, K., Bleir, K., & Howe, K. (2018, October). Fostering inclusion and cultural competence through campus-wide reading programs [conference presentation]. Missouri Library Association Annual Conference, Columbia, MO, United States.
- Moeller, K., Khanal, N., & Perry, T. (2017). “There’s a Module for That”: Developing Information Literacy Modules at MU Libraries. In F. Baudino, K. Hart, & J. Johnson (Eds.), Brick & Click Libraries Conference Proceedings (pp. 25-36). Maryville, MO: Northwestern Missouri State University. https://www.nwmissouri.edu/library/brickandclick/presentations/eproceedings2.pdf
- Moeller, K. (2017, October). Curriculum mapping lite: A strategic approach to information literacy in course progression [conference presentation]. Missouri Library Association Annual Conference, Saint Louis, MO, United States.
- Moeller, K. & Kopriva, N. (2016, November). Implementing a smartphone scavenger hunt at Mizzou Libraries [conference presentation]. Brick and Click Annual Conference, Maryville, MO, United States.
- Moeller, K. & Kopriva, N. (2016, October). Smart phones and scavenger hunts: A mobile introduction to the library [conference presentation]. Missouri Library Association Annual Conference, Springfield, MO, United States.
- Delker, K., Kopriva, N., & Moeller, K. (2015, October). Perspectives on the ACRL Frameworks, comparing standards, and creating learning activities for information literacy [conference presentation]. Kansas Library Association/Missouri Library Association Joint Conference, Kansas City, MO.
- Adams, K. & Moeller, K. (2013, April). Finding romance outside the library: Purchase and perception [conference presentation]. MU Library and Information Science Graduate Student Association Annual Conference, Columbia, MO, United States.
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Missouri Library Association (MLA)
- Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) – Education and Behavioral Sciences Section (EBSS)
- Missouri Chapter of the Association of College & Research Libraries (MACRL)
- School Library Intern – West Boulevard Elementary School, Rock Bridge High School, Gentry Middle School