E. Diane Johnson
Librarian IV, Assistant Director, Information Services and Resources, J. Otto Lottes Health Sciences Library
Health Sciences and Specialized Libraries (HSL)
- Master of Arts, Library Science, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts, Radio-TV-Film & Library Science, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- HSL212 Health Sciences Library
- (573) 882-6142
I can help you at all stages of the research cycle from idea to publication and beyond, including:
- assistance in getting clinical warehouse data
- constructing search protocols for research teams conducting systematic and scoping reviews
- identifying publishing venues to ensure high impact and visibility
- tracking the impact of your publications
Note to busy clinicians: “If you’ve spent more than 10 minutes trying to find something in the literature, give me a call.”Read more: Cycle of Success Articles
- Co-Investigator, Self-care interventions meta-analysis for heart failure (SCIMA-HF). American Heart Association 17GRNT33670278, 2017-2018.
- Co-Investigator, 1-R01-NR0011990, Meta-Analysis of Interventions to Improve Medication Adherence, 2010-2014.
- Co-Investigator, 1-R21-DA024749-01A2, Optimal Treatment Recovery Frameworks for Women with Substance Abuse Problems, 2009-2012.
- Co-Investigator,1-R01-NR009656-01, Meta-Analysis of Interventions to Increase Exercise/Physical Activity, 2006-2009.
- Co-Principal Investigator, Missouri Go Local, April 1, 2005-March 31, 2006, $24,239.
- Leader, Project Team,
Design and evaluation of a personal digital assistant-based alerting service for clinicians.Funded in part by NLM IAIMS grant G08 LM05415-07.
- Nothing but Net: An Internet Search Assistant. Innovative Internet Training Grant from National Network of Libraries of Medicine – Midcontinental Region, 1997. Project description available at: https://web.archive.org/web/20050227220556/http://www.missouri.edu/~hsldiane/mlati.htm
- Investigator, 2-R01-LM04605-06A1, Retrieval from full-text medical databases. NLM research grant, 1993-1997.
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Head of Information Services, J. Otto Lottes Health Sciences Library
- Public Services Librarian, J. Otto Lottes Health Sciences Library
Areas of Expertise
- Expert Searching
- Systematic Reviews
- Research Support
- Evidence Based Practice