BORROW A DISSERTATION FROM ANOTHER LIBRARY
Login to ILL@MU to place an interlibrary loan request. If the dissertation is non-circulating:
- We will automatically order the dissertation from UMI/ProQuest
- You will be given the option to either borrow the dissertation or to purchase it for $33.00.
- You will be notified
- You will be given the option of purchasing the dissertation at $33.00 or the option of us holding the request for a month and trying to borrow the item again.
- Place an interlibrary loan request through ILL@MU
- Put in the “Comments” field that you would like to purchase a personal copy of the dissertation.
- We will order the item for you and have you come to the ILL office to pick it up and pay for it.
- We request that you pay for the dissertation with cash, check or money order at the time you come to pick it up. At this time we are unable to accept credit cards or charge to your student account. You may order directly from UMI/ProQuest using a credit card (see below).
- The cost is $34.00 (the price is subject to change by UMI/ProQuest).
- They will deliver the item directly to you. You can find the information to do this at the following URL: http://wwwlib.umi.com/dxweb/gateway