REQUEST BOOKS FROM MERLIN LIBRARIES (MU, UMKC, UMSL, and MS&T)NOTE: MU Distance Learning students who do not live in central Missouri, see our Distance Learners page. Is the book in MERLIN?
- If status is NOT CHECKED OUT:
Location MU>: come to campus, locate the book and check it out.
Location is MST, UMKC, or UMSL?
If an item is not held in any of the MERLIN Libraries:
- Select the REQUEST button.
- Enter your PawPrint and password. Pawprint not working?
- When prompted for a location to pick up the book, select Ellis Circulation unless you frequent a branch library.
- You also have the option of selecting any MERLIN Library as the PICKUP Location.
- Pick up items as soon as you are notified by MU email.
- Books generally arrive in two or three days.
- Books may be held for seven days before they must be returned to the lending library.
- You may also check My Library Account to determine when items are ready to be picked up.