Computers and Photocopying
- The Math Library has two Apple iMacs with Windows XP installed via BootCamp. Software available includes:
- Internet Explorer
- SciFinder Scholar
- Microsoft Office 2007 suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- SecureCRT and SecureFX
- You can print via a LaserJet 4250 b/w printer. Simply use your Username and password to access your printing account.
- The Library also has wireless Internet.
- You can copy books using cash at 10¢ per copy. Or, use your Student ID to access your campus printing account and print at 7¢ per copy.
- The library does not have a change machine.