RESERVE A GROUP STUDY ROOM
- W2001-E ( 8 seats) – Plasma TV; desktop
- W2001-F ( 4 seats)
- W2001-G ( 6 seats)
- W2001-H (10 seats) – Plasma TV; desktop
*Silent* Group Study Rooms (no doors!)
- W2003-J (4 seats) – White board
- W2003-K (4 seats)
- W2003-L (4 seats)
- W2003-M (4 seats)
- W2003-N (6 seats) – White board wall
- All four W2001 rooms have white boards; dry-erase markers and erasers are kept at the Circulation Desk.
- Two projectors are available for checkout from the Circulation Desk.
Study Room Policies:
- Groups (two or more people) only please. Do not reserve a room if only one person will be using it.
- One (1) reservation limit per group at one time for two (2) hours for all ELTC study rooms/tables.
- QUIET talking is permitted in rooms with doors. Whispering preferred in W2003.
- Cell phone usage is permitted in W2001 rooms only.
- Beverages in library-approved containers only. NO messy FOOD. BE CAREFUL!
- Unattended belongings may be removed after 20 minutes.
- Groups arriving later than ten minutes lose their reservations, and the room/table reverts to first-come, first served usage.
- The four rooms are for STUDENT (not faculty or staff) group usage only. Contact Michelle at BaggettM@missouri.edu or phone at 882-1670.
Silent Study Rooms (for studying alone with friends)
- These study rooms are in W2003, the quiet study side of the library. There are no doors on these rooms and the walls do not reach the ceiling.
- No cell phone calls, conference calls, rehearsing, presentations, please.
- Conversations can be heard in the quiet study area in W2003. Whispering or no talking preferred.