- Use Google Scholar to search across many MU Libraries databases and e-journals.
- Enter a search. A link indicates a citation that matches MU’s online holdings. It will connect you to a database that may contain full-text. Remote users will be prompted to login via your proxy server.
Off-campus Access to Google Scholar
- Try the proxied Google Scholar for off-campus access.
- Follow the steps below to implement full-text links for off-campus use of Google Scholar:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Select the gear link in the upper right hand corner and select the Scholar Preferences link
- OR go directly to the Scholar Preferences site.
- Set your preferences on the number of displayed search results by clicking the drop-down menu
- To display search results in a new browser window, check the Results Window check box
- In the institution box enter university of missouri
- Click the Find Library button
- Your institution name will appear with a check box as University of Missouri Columbia (FindIt@MU)
- Check the box to select your institution
- Click SAVE PREFERENCES
- You will be returned to the Google Scholar search screen