Tuesday, March 18th OR Wednesday, March 19th OR Thursday, March 20th OR Friday March 21
TUESDAY & THURSDAY: Room 213, Electronic Classroom II, 2nd Floor, Ellis Library
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY: All Workshops take place online using BlackBoard Collaborate
LITERATURE REVIEW & BEYOND: TIPS AND TRICKS FOR RESEARCH
Learn some of the more sophsticated features of database searching to yield the results you want. Using a variety of databases, we'll focus on practical techniques that can save you time and effort.
- Tuesday, March 18, 8:30 – 10:00 am [Rm. 213]
- Wednesday, March 19, 1:00 – 2:30 pm [ONLINE]
CREATE BIBLIOGRAPHIES WITH ZOTERO
Zotero is a simple, open source tool for organizing, managing, and formatting bibliographic citiations. Learn to extract citations from PDFs and web pages at the click of a button, and create in-text references and bibliographies.
- Tuesday, March 18,10:00 – 11:30 am [Rm.213]
- Wednesday, March 19, 2:30 – 4:00 pm [ONLINE]
KEEP CURRENT WITHOUT THE STRESS!
Is trying to keep up with new developments in your field stressing you out? We'll show you some tools, such as Browzine and alert services, that can make keeping up with the latest research easy and painless.
- Tuesday, March 18, 11:30 – 12:30 pm [Rm. 213]
- Wednesday, March19, 4:00 – 5:00 pm [ONLINE]
MAXIMIZING YOUR RESEARCH IDENTITY AND IMPACT!
Utilizing ORCID, Google Profile, MOspace and impact factors to maximize your professional impact. Learn how to set up accounts and make these tools work for you!.
- Thursday, March 20, 1:00 – 2:00 pm [Rm. 213]
- Friday, March 21, 9:00 – 10:30 am [ONLINE]
CREATING BIBLIOGRAPHIES WITH ENDNOTE
Endnote is a powerful program for storing citations data and producing in-text citations and bibliographies in a plethora of formats. Learn how to put this tool to work your academic writing.
- Thursday, March 20, 2:30 – 4:00 pm [Rm.213]
- Friday, March 21, 10:30 -12:00 pm [ONLINE]
REGISTRATION for workshops: http:/library.missouri.edu/secure/workshops/
Each workshop is limited to 30 students
Questions: Contact Goodie Bhullar, firstname.lastname@example.org