MU Faculty Printing
- Printing charged to your department through the PrintSmart program with the use of a MOCODE. The MOCODE authorization assigned to your personal MU account must be obtained from your department's fiscal officer: http://accounting.missouri.edu/fiscal_officers.html. The MOCODE can be used at any of the MU Libraries and computing facilities on campus.
http://doit.missouri.edu/services/printing-faxing/print-smart#started – Click the Getting Started tab.
Once a MOCODE has been assigned, follow these steps to utilize it.
- Select Print in the active program.
- Choose the printer in the dialog box.
- Login with PawPrint/MoCode (example: DoeJ/C1111).
- Enter password .
- Click OK.
- Click OK to accept charges.If the faculty/staff member has a MoCode but it has not been authorized to use with the PrintSmart system, he/she can send the print job to Circulation and they will accept the MoCode as payment.
- Location of printers in Ellis Library
- To use a MoCode that has not been authorized for the PrintSmart Station, send print job to Circulation. The Ellis Library Circulation Desk will accept the MoCode as payment. Receipts are available.
- Send print job to Circulation and pay in cash or check (with receipts available) at the Ellis Library Circulation Desk.
- The Circulation Desk has 1 black and white print stations available. Black and white printouts cost $0.10 per page.
For more information on the PrintSmart system, please see the DoIT PrintSmart information page.
If you encounter printing problems when no staff are available at the Reference Desk to assist you, please call the Division of Information Technology Help Desk at 882-5000.
Contact: Rhonda Whithaus
Ellis Library Reference Services