THE EMPL ID#
The EMPL ID# can be used to request and renew books through MOBIUS and Prospector. If your pawprint does not work, it may be also be used to request books, renew books and view your account in the MERLIN Catalog: Enter your name and EMPL ID when prompted.
- 8-digit EMPL ID (or student number)
- Example: 00426543
** If you are, or have been, affiliated with more than one campus (as a student and/or employee), you must enter your 8-digit ID followed by the one-letter campus code c :
- Example: 00426543c
- Ellis Library Circulation Desk at 882-3362
- Any branch library
Burt Fields, Head of Circulation/Reserve, Ellis Library
Forgot your ID?
If you forget your employee ID number (EMPL ID #), you can locate it through one of the following methods:
- Find your EMPL ID number by logging on to the MyZou system
- Select "Self Service"
- Choose "Campus Personal Information"
- Select Demographic Information
- Locate your myZOU ID which is the same as your EMPL ID
Faculty and Staff
- Look at your pay stub.
- Ask in the administrative office of your department, school, or college. Staff can track down personnel information.
- Login to myHR to find your ID on your paycheck stub.
- Enter your email ID and password.
- On the left-hand side of the screen:
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Payroll and Compensation
- Select "View Paycheck" in the middle of the screen.
- Your ID number appears under the General heading.