Desktop Computers & Software
- 40 DoIT Windows Desktops + 5 Library PCs
- Complete DoIT list of software at all sites
Printers, and Scanners
- 2 Black & White Printers
- 1 Color Printer
- 3 scanners
- 2 located in the center of the library
- ScannX Scanner in the copy room (W20001A)
Connecting to the MU Libraries
Laptop Checkout ProgramWe have 1 laptop available for checkout, along with chargers and mice. Laptops can access several Engineering-specific software programs through Software Anywhere.
Laptop Checkout Policies
|Location||Laptops can only be used in the Library.|
|Eligibility||Current MU faculty, staff and students with valid ID.|
|Loan Period||4 hours, on a first come, first served basis.|
|Renewals||Laptops may be renewed at the circulation desk if other laptops are available.|
|Overdue Fines||$2 per hour|
|Charges||Borrower is responsible for replacement cost of the computer ($2,000.00) or cost of repair due to loss or damage.|
|Help||Please see the staff at the circulation desk.|
- Please exercise common sense and do not leave laptops unattended or eat or drink around them. Borrowers are responsible for any loss or damages.
- Due to frequent use, our laptops are often not fully charged and we strongly recommend plugging in your laptop. If you are using it without the charger, please monitor your battery life and save your work frequently.