Study Rooms Available for Reservation
Fall 2020 Study Room Policies for Ellis Library
- To encourage safe use of our spaces, all reservable spaces will be for single person use only. Students should plan to bring their own supplies to wipe down the space with disinfecting wipes before using furnishing and equipment.
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- Study room doors must remain open.
- Rooms are for MU STUDENT use only.
- The reservation site is public, please do not use your full name for reservations.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours.
- Quiet talking and cell phone usage are permitted. Rooms may be used for taking an online class.
- Beverages in covered containers only. No food is permitted.
- Individuals arriving later than ten minutes forfeit their reservation, and the room reverts to first-come, first serve usage.
- Unattended belongings may be removed after 20 minutes.
Study rooms will be single occupancy only. Library patrons must use masks in study rooms and keep doors open for proper ventilation. You can reserve a study room through the online reservation system. We encourage study groups to meet on Zoom or other online platforms. If you need a space to do in-person group work, you many use rooms 114 and 114A. The furniture is set up for groups to work while maintaining proper distances.
Study Rooms in Ellis
All rooms are wireless and have electrical outlets. Most have whiteboards and a large display screens with computer adapters. Check out dry-erase markers and portable projectors at at Ellis Library Circulation
For questions about group study room policy at the Journalism Library, please contact the public service desk (882-7502) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All are wireless with power outlets and whiteboard. Dry-erase markers and erasers are in the rooms. Both study rooms have 52 inch plasma screens with computer adapters and a data port. 102a RJI has a projector and a data port.
RJI 011 (6 seats)
RJI 013 (6 seats)