Study Rooms Available for Reservation
Study Room Policies for Ellis Library
- Rooms are for MU STUDENT use only.
- Students should plan to bring their own supplies to wipe down the space with disinfecting wipes before using furnishing and equipment.
- Face coverings are recommended at all times.
- The reservation site is public, please do not use your full name for reservations.
- Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two hours for a single booking.
- Non-alcoholic drinks in covered containers.
- Dry, non-perishable snacks such as those found in vending machines (crackers, chips, nuts, etc.)
- Individuals arriving later than ten minutes forfeit their reservation, and the room reverts to first-come, first serve usage.
- Unattended belongings may be removed after 20 minutes. Ask for items in the Lost & found area.
Solstice Monitors are available in Ellis Library: Rooms 151E, 151F, 151G, 2E21, 3G61, 3G62, 4B12; and Health Sciences Library: Rooms 306, 309 & 324
Study Rooms in Ellis
All rooms are wireless and have electrical outlets. Most have whiteboards and a large display screens with computer adapters. Check out dry-erase markers and portable projectors at the Checkout & Information Desk
The Engineering Library & Technology Commons has four study rooms that can be reserved by Mizzou community members. Each room has a plasma screen monitor with HDMI ports and a whiteboard (eraser and whiteboard marker sets are available for checkout
W2001-E (12 seats) Flat Panel Display – Solidworks on desktop
W2001-F (6 seats) Flat Panel Display
W2001-G (8 seats) Flat Panel Display
W2001-H (10 seats) Flat Panel Display
For questions about group study room policy at the Journalism Library, please contact the public service desk (882-7502) or email: email@example.com.
All are wireless with power outlets and whiteboard. Dry-erase markers and erasers are in the rooms. Both study rooms have 52 inch plasma screens with computer adapters and a data port. 102a RJI has a projector and a data port.
RJI 011 (6 seats)
RJI 013 (6 seats)