- Most microforms in Ellis Library are centralized in the Special Collections Department.
- Government Documents and United Nations microforms are kept in a microfiche room on the northeast side of the first floor.
- Department of Energy microfiche are in the Engineering Library & Technology Commons
- ERIC (education) microfiche are located in the central section of the first floor, near the elevator rear doors.
- There are miscellaneous microform sets in the Ellis Library Reference area – test instruments, telephone books, journal citation reports are just a few. Ask for these at the Reference Desk if you have trouble finding them.