- Most microforms in Ellis Library are centralized in the Special Collections Department.
- Government Documents, United Nations and ERIC (education) microfiche are kept just north of the Government Documents on the first floor of Ellis Library.
- Department of Energy microfiche are in the Engineering Library & Technology Commons.
- The Columbia Missourian microfilm are in the Frank Lee Martin Journalism Library.
- There are miscellaneous microform sets in the Ellis Library Reference area – test instruments, telephone books, journal citation reports are just a few. Ask for these at the Reference Desk if you have trouble finding them.
- The J. Otto Lottes Health Sciences Library also has an assortment of microfiche, microcards and microfilm. For help finding or using these ask at the Information Desk.