Due to the extension of remote operations, Team Zalk is working from home on Tuesday, Feb 16.
Please be safe out there.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access our online resources:
- Use the links on the Zalk Library home page or from any Libraries page. These links have all been “proxied,” so when you hit a subscribed resource, you’ll be asked to log-in with your SSO.
- Use the Journal Finder to get to specific journal titles. The Journal Finder will let you know which years are available electronically.
- We have a ton of ebooks!
- Really just want PubMed? Bookmark the “MU” PubMed link to be connected to the FindIt@MU information.
- Set your Google Scholar settings to show the FindIt@MU link for easy off-campus access to journal articles
- Use VPN
- More information on Off-campus Access to Library Resources