Date: Friday, October 30, 2020
Time: 11:00am – Noon
For a complete list of upcoming workshops, to view past workshops and to request a workshop, visit library.missouri.edu/workshops.
Transform your browser into your research toolbox! In this webinar, Joe Askins from MU Libraries will demo browser extensions designed to help researchers find, access, save, and use scholarly articles. Learn how to:
- Access articles in the MU Libraries’ collections with our Proxy Bookmarklet.
- Locate and access articles in our collections and on the open web with the Google Scholar button.
- Find open-access copies of paywalled articles with the Unpaywall extension.
- Annotate websites and PDFs with Hypothesis.
- Save articles and webpages and generate citations and bibliographies with the Zotero Connector.