Deadline for Submissions: February 1, 2023
The Missouri Affordable and Open Educational Resources Conference invites you to share your research, ideas and best practices for using, creating or adapting A&OER.
The theme of this year’s conference will be Strengthening Teaching and Learning Through OER and will focus on faculty/instructor experiences adopting and adapting OER, creative uses for OER in the classroom, the impact of OER on student outcomes, open practice and pedagogy. The Conference will be held virtually on March 9, 2023. Click here for more information.
Proposals: We welcome proposals for presentations, breakout sessions, panel discussions, and roundtables from faculty, librarians, instructional designers, students, and any other educator or constituent involved in creating, using, or adapting Affordable and Open Educational Resources. Proposals should keep the conference theme in mind, however, you are encouraged to shape your proposed sessions to present your unique experiences with A&OER. We strongly encourage you to actively engage your session participants with a hands-on activity or by providing them with other materials they can use.
• The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2023.
• Proposals should include: Title; Abstract (approximately 250 words); Audience Learning Outcomes; and Information for each speaker (name, title, institution, short bio, and email address)
• Proposals can be submitted here.
• Submissions will be evaluated on their relevance and ability to contribute to the theme of Strengthening Teaching and Learning Through OER.
• The Conference Planning Committee will notify presenters of their decision by February 15, 2023.