Whether you want research help in person while social distancing or remotely from the safety and comfort of your home, we will stay connected with you. While this semester is going to be a little different from what we are used to, know that we are still here for you! If you are visiting us in person, we will be in our offices with our masks on. Give us a wave to catch our attention if you need assistance.
These plans are subject to change, so check back here often for updates.
Fall Semester Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- Face Coverings Required at all times.
- No Food. Drinks in approved containers will be allowed provided face coverings are replaced when finished drinking.
- No moving furniture. We have rearranged library seating to maintain 6’ and comply with social distancing requirements. As a result, our seating capacity is approximately 64. Please don’t move chairs and tables around.
- Study Rooms will be offline. In order to maintain social distancing, our study rooms will not be available this semester.
- Library materials will be quarantined for 3 days. This means it might take longer to get library materials than you are used to. No late fees will be charged due to materials being in quarantine.
- Class Reserves will be limited to electronic only. In the event you need something that is not already available as an e-reserve, please contact us. We are here to help!
- Equipment checkout have resumed. Equipment will checkout for the same periods as before, we will sanitize equipment prior to returning them to circulation.
- Patrons who are disrespectful, are not wearing face coverings, are not wearing face coverings properly (covering mouth AND nose), move furniture, or engage in group study without maintaining social distancing will be asked to leave the library.
Curbside Pickup Available
The University Libraries are currently offering curbside pickup of library materials. This will continue to be an option for the fall semester.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (573) 882-2379