Welcome new students and welcome back for those of you returning from Fall Semester!
Our hours for the Spring Semester, beginning January 18th, are a bit different from Fall Semester:
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 7pm
Friday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 1pm – 7pm
- Face Coverings Required at all times.
- No Food OR Drink.Unfortunately, due to a lack of compliance last semester, we will not allow food or drink in the library.
- No moving furniture. We have rearranged library seating to maintain 6’ and comply with social distancing requirements. As a result, our seating capacity is approximately 64. Please don’t move chairs and tables around.
- Study Rooms will be offline. In order to maintain social distancing, our study rooms will not be available this semester.
- Library materials will be quarantined for 3 days. This means it might take longer to get library materials than you are used to. No late fees will be charged due to materials being in quarantine.
- Class Reserves will be limited to electronic only. In the event you need something that is not already available as an e-reserve, please contact us at the email address below. We are here to help!
- Equipment checkout is available. Equipment will checkout for the same periods as before, we will sanitize equipment prior to returning them to circulation.
Patrons who are disrespectful, are not wearing face coverings, are not wearing face coverings properly (covering mouth AND nose) at all times, move furniture, or engage in group study without maintaining social distancing will be asked to leave the library. Repeat offenders will be reported per Show Me Renewal Guidelines.
Our hours and policies are only through Spring Break (March 27th – April 4th). We will re-evaluate our hours and policies at that time.
Curbside Pickup Available
We are currently offering curbside pickup of library materials. This will continue to be an option for the spring semester.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (573) 882-2379