These are resources available for use in your classes. If you need to tailor any resource to your course or assignment, please click on the request button below and let us know.
View short videos with tips and techniques for research as well as recordings of past library lectures and workshops.
If you do not find the types of videos, tutorials or modules you’d like to use for your course, or if you have an idea you’d like to share, please use the request button and complete the form.
Click to see full calendar
NEWS AND INFORMATION
- Knowledge of Sailors’ Wages Enhances Tours of Only Above-Water Whaleback Ship Museum
- Hands-on History in Special Collections
- Another record-breaking year in Special Collections
- Reference and Instruction by the Numbers
- Teaching Spotlight: Megan Peiser
- Teaching Spotlight: Nicole Johnston
- Teaching Spotlight: Mark Langeneckert
- Teaching Spotlight: Ruth Knezevich
- Teacher Spotlight: Rabia Gregory
- Calling All Instructors: Bring Your Class to Special Collections!