About the Group Study Rooms
Find a non-reservable study/meeting area in the libraries
Reserve a seminar room for a semester class
Room 3D61 in the Ellis Library
Third Floor East
- 12 seats
- All have electrical outlets, and intermittent wireless access. NONE have data ports. All have whiteboards except for 3E21. All have chalk boards. Bring your own chalk. Check out dry erase markers and erasers and portable projectors at Ellis Library Circulation.
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Ellis Library study rooms.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.