About the Group Study Rooms
Find a non-reservable study/meeting area in the libraries
Reserve a seminar room for a semester class
Room W2001-f in the Engineering Library & Technology Commons,
W2001 Lafferre hall
- Seats 6
- All W2001 rooms are wireless with dataports/power and whiteboards. Check out dry-erase markers and portable projectors at Engineering Library Circulation.
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Engineering Library & Technology Commons study rooms.
- Study rooms may be reserved by individuals or groups for up to two hours, in one room at one time. Multiple reservations for the same group are not allowed.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Engineering Library & Technology Commons, call (573)882-2379.