About the Group Study Rooms
Find a non-reservable study/meeting area in the libraries
Reserve a seminar room for a semester class
Room 151-G, Thomas & Nell Lafferre Room, in the Ellis Library
First Floor (Nutter Information Commons)
- 12 seats
- All Ellis Information Commons study rooms are wireless and have dataports/power. Some have whiteboards.
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Ellis Library study rooms.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.