About the Group Study Rooms
Find a non-reservable study/meeting area in the libraries
Reserve a seminar room for a semester class
Room 2E21 in the Ellis Library
Second Floor East
- 10 seats
- This is this a dual purpose study room/filming studio with green-screen wall.
- Check out studio lights, cameras and tripod stands from Ellis Library Circulation.
- For more information see: http://libraryguides.missouri.edu/DigitalMediaCommons
- Dry erase board, electrical outlets and intermittent wireless access. No data ports
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Ellis Library study rooms.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.