Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations Task Force
The Task Force is charged with developing and implementing a comprehensive and long-range marketing plan for the MU Libraries. Currently, we have a number of separate initiatives and projects underway to address specific goals of promotion and public relations within the Libraries. This group is to develop a plan which will incorporate these several projects into a framework to accommodate other necessary initiatives that may be proposed from within the Libraries organization. The plan should address target audiences such as new and prospective students; parents and relatives of those students; MU faculty and administrators; alumni and other supporters; as well other identifiable groups. The plan should incorporate assessment methods to determine the effectiveness of marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Final Report of the Task Force
- MU Libraries Advertising Campaign Report
- Marketing MU Libraries PowerPoint Presentation (best viewed with IE)
- Capstone Campaign Library Survey
- Final Report to be presented: May 5, 2:00 p.m.
- Place: Tucker Forum, Fisher Auditorium, 85 Gannett Hall, Journalism School
The membership of the Task Force is as follows:
Shannon Cary, Chair