If you don’t have access to wifi, there are some options available to explore:
- The Division of IT is assisting with Wifi access for those who do not have access at home
- For Mizzou students, please contact the DoIT Help Desk at email@example.com or call at 573.882.5000
- For Mizzou Faculty, contact your department’s IT Pro
- Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households
- Charter will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across their footprint for public use
- Spectrum does not have data caps or hidden fees
- Keep their public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any one who needs them
- The service will also be offering unlimited internet data and offer internet access for limited income households at $10 a month through the Access from AT&T program
- Socket is offering 90 days free fiber internet service to households with K-12 students, college students, or senior citizens 60 or older from now until April 30, 2020. This is for new residential customers with availability to our fiber network only, speeds up to 1 Gbps. There are no data caps, no contracts, no installation fees, and free Wi-Fi is included.
- Turn Your Phone into a Mobile Hotspot
- Some providers like T-Mobile, Sprint, Comcast, ATT, and others are suspending data caps, providing additional data, etc. to their customers.
Please check with the specific providers for more detailed information on what they are offering during this time.