Faculty, as you start the semester, remember that librarians are here to help.
We’re here to support your teaching:
- Librarians can provide instruction sessions, create web guides, provide support via Blackboard or Canvas, meet individually with students, and work with them to publish and promote student research.
- You may assign our mobile scavenger hunt, draw on other online videos and tutorials, use e-reserves or on-site reserves to ease access for your students.
- We support the development of Open Educational Resources, easing the burden of expensive textbooks on our students. You can help us by completing a brief survey on OER.
- Information skills go beyond the mechanics of accessing information. We help your students develop critical thinking and evaluative skills.
- See our events calendar to see what’s going on when.
We’re here to support your research:
See our new Research Support page for information on…
- citation management and impact tracking tools
- data management and preservation
- publishing, copyright, and Open Access issues
- digital preservation and promotion
Our Friday workshops, both on site and online, provide more information.